- French satellite offers new hope in search for missing flight 370
- China releases satellite image of possible plane wreckage
- Search off coast of Australia turns up nothing
- Twenty-six countries are involved in the massive international search
- Investigators still considering all possibilities in case of missing Malaysia Airlines jetline
PERTH, Australia – France provided new satellite data Sunday showing possible debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet, as searchers combing a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean tried without success to locate a pallet that could be a key clue in solving one of the world’s biggest aviation mysteries.
The new information given to Malaysia’s government and forwarded to searchers in Australia shows “potential objects” in…
View original post 984 more words